These cards have four things I really love…ink blending, rainbows, puppies and big ol’ words! I love a good bold word on a card!
These cards are bright, happy and pack a graphic punch (in my humble opinion, LOL). Here’s a quick video of how they came together…
Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great weekend!
- Honey Bee Puppy Love stamps
- Honey Bee Puppy Love dies
- Honey Bee Bee Bold Alphabet dies
- Honey Bee Friends Furever stamps (for “you are”)
- Honey Bee Cheerful Sentiments stamps (for “sending”)
- Distress Inks Picked Raspberry, Abandoned Coral, Carved Pumpkin, Mustard Seed, Twisted Citron,Mermaid Lagoon & Wilted Violet
- Copic Markers Rv04, RV13, E33, E35, E37, C1, C3, C4 & C5
- Purple Tape
2 responses to “Rainbow Word Card with Honey Bee Puppy Love & Bee Bold Alphabet”
These cards are just amazing..CAS colorful cheerful and as you said pack a graphic punch !! Thank you for sharing the video 🙂
Thank you so much for watching!