Hello Honey Bee friends!! The minute I saw all of these adorable, fun and punny stamp sets from the Love Letters release, I just knew it would be fun to make little Valentine cards, kind of like the ones I remember dropping into classmates decorated Valentine boxes in school. Anyone else remember that? This would be such a fun and easy project for your littles too! Read on to see how easy these are to make.
This is going to be a photo-heavy post! The directions for each card are the same, so I’ll try to keep it short!
- Die cut white card stock and some colored card stock with the Slimline Sentiments: Stitched die.
- Score each die cut at 4-¼” and fold to create a 3-½” x 4-¼” top folding card. This will give each card the cute stitching along three edges!
- Cut pieces of patterned paper to 3″ x 4″. I used paper from Love Letters, Sweet On You, and Hot Tropics paper pads.
- Adhere the patterned paper to the card bases with Bee Creative glue.
- Next stamp all the cute images with Copic safe black ink and die cut with the coordinating dies. I added the cute little faces to the images after I colored them to make sure nothing smeared. My images are from these sets: Heart Beets For You stamps and dies; Love You S’more stamps and dies; and Soy Mates stamps and dies.
- Now stamp the sentiments in black ink and die cut with the coordinating dies.
These were so fun to make! It would be so easy to get all the pieces stamped and cut, then let the kiddies color them and assemble the cards to give to their friends! If you’re home schooling, it could be part of their art lesson! I know they would have fun making these. Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope I’ve inspired you to make some of these cute, miniature Valentine cards!