Tickled Pink to Know Ewe
Good morning Honey Bee friends!! Brenda, here with you on this fine Thursday morning!! Wowza!! My head is still spinning from the humongous Spring Release!! I hope you got all the goodies you wanted & I can’t wait to see your creations start popping up on social media!!!
So many amazing sets were released to create scenes with. I still consider myself quite the novice at creating scenes, but I really enjoy it!! Honey Bee makes it easy!! I wanted to combine several of the new release products. I LOVE the punny sentiments that are included in many of the sentiment sets & I combined two to create my own today!!! Eeeeekkkkk!! How cute are Pinky the Pig and Lily the Lamb?????
I started off by stamping Lily the Lamb and Pinky the Pig onto white cardstock with a light ink, as I wanted to try some no-line coloring on them. Once they were colored with Copic markers, I cut them out with the Lily the Lamb Honey Cuts and Pinky the Pig Honey Cuts. I cut a background panel from white cardstock with the largest of the A2 Double Stitched Frame Honey Cuts. Salty Ocean Distress Oxide Ink was inked onto the background with the cloud stencil from the Outdoor Scene Builder Stencil Set. I cut the grass with the Grass Border Honey Cut, inked it up with Twisted Citron and Cracked Pistachio Distress Oxides, then added some blades with a couple of green Copic markers. Both layers of the Farm Fence Honey Cut were cut from white cardstock and layered on top of each other. (Not much of the fence shows, but it does add dimension in real life.) The “Tickled Pink”, from Ham It Up and the “to know”, from Lily the Lamb, were stamped onto the background panel with Versafine Onyx Black Ink. (I taped off a portion of another sentiment for the “to”.) The “EWE”, from Lily the Lamb Honey Cuts, was cut with black and pink cardstock. A couple of the flowers from the Lily the Lamb set, as well as a flower and heart from Pinky the Pig set, were inked up with Momento Tuxedo Black Ink, colored with Copics and cut out with the Coordinating Honey Cuts. Lily and Pinky, along with “EWE” were popped up with foam adhesive for extra dimension. The die-cut panel was adhered to an A2 top-folding note card. Finally, some pink Bee Mine Candy Hearts were scattered near the top of the card and googly eyes were add to my critters!!
Thanks for stopping by today!! Have a great weekend!!!