Hello It’s LauraJane! I have a Shaker Card to share with you today that is easy to make duplicates of.
To make the card:
- Start with white CS cut to A2 size
- Emboss the Let it Snow sentiment and several snowflakes in Silver Pearl WOW! EP
- Ink with Distress inks..Tumbled Glass, Peacock Feathers, Shaded Lilac, and Wilted Violet
- Lightly splatter with water, let dry.
- Quickly trace around the embossed images with Shadow Mauve Zig Marker
- Stamp the tiniest multi-snow image from Let it Snow randomly on the panel with Tumbled Glass and Shaded Lilac
- Create a rectangle frame using die of your choice on the inked panel.
- Place acetate on frame and foam tape for dimension.
- Add shaker elements…Jack Frost sequin mix and Ice Chips Glitter.
- Adhere to a card base.
Hope this inspired you to make some quick shakers:))