Hello HoneyBee Friends! It’s LauraJane sharing a Card featuring the MERRY and JOY stamp set.
To make this simple tag:
- I started out by prepping white CS with the de-static tool and embossed JOYFUL in Liquid Platinum.
- Stamped the remaining sentiment with blue dye ink.
- Die cut that at an angle with a TAG die.
- Looped some pretty ribbon through and set it aside.
Finished by adding it to a card:
- I found some festive winter paper and trimmed it with a rectangle die and coordinating paper with a wavy scallop stitched die.
- Layered the two papers together
- Embellished it with washi and a Flourish die-cut.
- Adhered the tag at a jaunty angle with Tombow Mono.
Just a quick reminder that the CARING HEARTS CARD DRIVE is going on..cards need to be received by the 25th of November. So there is still time to get cards made and posted:)
Thanks for stopping by!