Creating this card was really quite simple with the new HoneyCut dies.
- I started out by heat embossing the sweet flower posy in GOLD EP on pattern paper, then using the matching HoneyCut die to cut it out.
- Added just a touch of more color with the ziggy markers.
- Used the same die to make a negative space in a dry embossed piece of white CS and a sheet of FUN FOAM..adhere together.
- Mounted that onto a card base trimmed in pink/white Washi.
- Placed the die cut posy into the negative space and pushed it all the way down, with a bit of adhesive, past the fun foam.
- Stamp and cut the sentiment onto a square/tag die cut.Stamp and cut the tiny bow.
- Adhere the two into place.and call it DONE!
Hope this encourages you to create something you LOVE:))
HONEYBEE STAMPS: Not Too Shabby
HONEY CUTS (die): Not Too Shabby