- I took a standard sized white card stock and ink blended a tiny portion over the card with Chipped Sapphire. Spritzed some water and picked up the excess with a tissue paper.
- Next I stamped the gorgeous floral image with antlers (Hello Gorgeous) on a piece of white card stock with Catherine Pooler’s Midnight ink.
- I colored the few images with Prawn Copic Marker (my first ever copics), fussy cut it with a pair of scissors.
- Before adhering the stamped image onto the card base, I stamped the sentiment (Hello Gorgeous) with the same black ink then adhered the stamped image right below the sentiment with foam tape
- Finally finished off my card with a few star sequins and added wink of stella clear to the flowers.
And that finishes the card for today. Take care and I will see you soon 🙂