Design Team Call Ends Today!
Hello Crafty Bees!
My, how the time flies! It’s been 2 weeks since I put my design team call out there for everyone to apply… and here we are on deadline day! In that short 2 week time span, I received OVER 200 Applications!! Believe me when I tell you that this weekend and coming week are going to be tough!! Making these decisions is never easy. (Especially when you have over 200 applications to sort through… and so much talent!!)
CORRECTION!!! There’s still time to apply. You have until November 6th at 8pm PST to send in your applications.
As a recap… here’s what we are looking for:
Honey Bee Stamps Design Team Call
Hello Crafty Bees! We are so excited to be announcing our second Design Team Call! Are you ready for the opportunity to join our awesome little design team? We sure hope so! We are looking for some crafty bees that want to have fun spreading joy with their amazing creations using Honey Bee Stamps!
Design Team Requirements:
- Create 1 project each week to be posted directly on our blog (HoneyBeeStamps.com/blog) and your personal blog. Each design team member will be assigned their own posting day, and blog posts can be scheduled ahead of time. (Knowledge of WordPress is desired but not required).
- Regularly promote Honey Bee Stamps on different social media platforms, including your personal blog, Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, and other social media sites. We welcome all applicants with existing blog and/or video broadcasting (vlog) platforms.
- Participate in new stamp releases, blog hops and other promotions as needed.
- Support your fellow design team members by commenting on their creations, posts, blogs, etc… Re-posting and being active on social media to support each other and the Honey Bee brand.
- Design team obligations run through one complete stamp release, and therefore the commitment level can be short or long depending on your comfort and enjoyment. (We are easy to work with : )
Design Team Benefits:
- Free product to promote with as well as a generous discount on additional stamp sets whenever you choose (for gifts, giveaways, etc).
- A photo and bio with links to your blog and social media platforms on our “About the Design Team” page.
- Your work will be shown on the HoneyBeeStamps.com blog as well as the Honey Bee Stamps Facebook, Instagram and Twitter company pages. Your work will also be showcased in many different print platforms, as well as through our Wholesalers such as Simon Says Stamp.
- The opportunity to attend CHA (Anaheim, CA) or CKC (Portland, OR) conventions with us as company representatives.
- In addition to the free product, my design team members who go above and beyond their duties will receive occasional happy mail and surprises from me. I love to spoil my team whenever I can!
- You will become a member of the “Honey Bee Hive” – a “secret” Facebook group for our Design Team members where we can all communicate, have fun, give feedback on new products and stamp designs, make suggestions, interact with owner Melissa and the rest of the team… and just have fun!
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for Crafters who love what they do! We are looking for card makers, scrapbookers, project life fanatics, planners, Bible journalers… Anything and Everything! If you LOVE to create using clear stamps… we want to see your work! (Yes… we are scouting for at least one planner-specific person to support our new planner line. And if you are a Bible journaler… we have a special job for you! We’d love to chat about that opportunity!)
- DT members must have an existing blog or YouTube Chanel
- DT members must have the capability to photograph their projects in a pleasing manner
- DT members must be able to post on the blog on a weekly basis (1x per week)
- DT members must be active on social media in some form
How to Apply:
Email Melissa directly: email@example.com
Subject line: “Design Team Call”
Please include the following information:
- Your first and last name and email address
- Links to your blog, social media platforms, YouTube, etc.
- A short bio about yourself and your crafting style
- A message to Melissa on why you think you would be a good fit for our team, or why you would like to join
- A list of current & previous design teams (if applicable)
- Links (or attachments) to 5 recent creative projects that highlight your natural crafting style
Deadline for applications is Friday November 6th at 8pm, PST.
We are accepting applications world wide! If you are chosen to be considered for the final round – you will be notified by Wednesday November 4th by email. Design Team announcements will be made within the following week.
Please email info@HoneyBeeStamps.com with any questions regarding the Design Team call. We are truly looking forward to seeing everyone’s incredible work… and adding to our awesome design team!
This is not going to be easy! I have seen so many amazing creative projects come through and so much talent. I imagine that we will have a design team filled out with backups in place as well for future projects and special guest designers.
I can tell you one thing… there are some amazing things happening behind the scenes which will all start to unfold in the coming months. More stamps coming very soon, too! So keep your eyes out for more to come.
I hope everyone has a Wonderful and safe Halloween weekend with their families!
Until next week…
PS… if you are applying for the Design Team Call, I would highly recommend subscribing to the blog on our home page (bottom left-hand side you will see the “Subscribe to our Blog” – enter your email to subscribe). We will be posting more information and updates about the Design Team Call as we go along!