Hello it’s LauraJane:) Hope this post finds you ready for the Holiday festivities.
Once the Christmas cards are completed, signed and posted, I like to move right into making Thank You cards. So I have created one using the Country Wreath stamp set and manipulated the large Circle Wreath into a Heart shape.
This is easily done if you have a MISTI. Otherwise a Large Acrylic block will do the job.
- I stamped the heart with SSS Audrey Blue onto White CS.
- Then I inked several of the branches in Jellybean and Green Leaf
- The Berries are inked with Blue Jay and Spring Rain.
- The sweet tiny hearts are inked with HollyHock
Next I used THANKS from HELLO GORGEOUS WORDS HoneyCuts to cut several thanks from White CS.
- A Claritystamp STENCIL BRUSH and Audrey Blue made a softly colored sentiment. I like to leave the diecut words in the original CS to brush the color on.
- Only one of the die cuts needs to be colored, the others are stacked and glued together to make the word pop up on the card front.
- I used Audrey Blue to stamp the remainder of the sentiment from Thanks and Giving on white CS and then I trimmed it out by hand to create a banner.
- Popped it up with foam adhesive tape
Here is the finished card Embellished with Fresh Lilac Sequin mix
Thanks for stopping by. Hope this inspires you to work with those stamps to create Thank Yous for the many Blessings in your life:))