Hello Honey Bee fans!
- I started out by partially cutting some circle dies on white CS with the BigKick.
- Then I stamped the sentiments in shades of pink and clear heat embossed them. Followed by lightly shadowing them with my N1 copic marker.
- I lined up the Lamb image inside the die-cut area and stamped that in a waterbased ink. Then colored with N1,N3 and N5 copic markers.
- Cut a mask for the lamb and stamped flowers from Not Too Shabby, twice around it. Used several Ziggys to quickly outline the flowers and leaves.
- Added more single blooms from Cherish to fill in the area a bit more.
- And lastly, inked the sweet butterfly images from Spring Honey Buddies: layering the tiny one on top of the larger:))
Hope this inspires you to BEE creative with your sentiments:)