Hello All! It’s LauraJane today sharing one last card designing for Honeybee Stamps for this term. My! how these six months have flown by:) It has been a pleasure creating with HoneyBee Stamps and Dies. Thank you Melissa for having me! In farewell, I wanted to create a self portrait of sorts:)) as well as encourage you to create in your own style.
LOVE what you create because it reflects you!
Hope this made you SMILE too:)
- I started out by stamping the flowers from Hello Gorgeous on white CS
- masked just the lower part of the blooms
- then stamped the Bear from Flakey Friends so the blooms would make a lovely HAT🙂
- colored with Ziggys adding several shades of each color to add depth and detail.
- selectively cut the bear’s paws out with coordinating Honey cut, being careful to position the plates and die to ONLY cut the lower parts of the bear. I wanted the bear to be sitting on/in the frame
- stenciled some Falling Hearts for the background in shades of pink Crisp Inks
- created a frame from designer paper
- Cut Beautiful HoneyCut from GOLD metallic paper
- stamped the tag sentiment from Beautiful Life on white CS
Here is the complete card:
Reminding you to create what you LOVE!!
Thanks for stopping by! Hope to see you around the Crafty Blog world soon. You can find me on IG @mammacooksalot.