I’m excited to be part of Honey Bee’s “12 Designers of Christmas” series! Honey Bee has 1 spotlight designer each day for the first 12 days of December. The set each one used will be a featured sale item on the day that you are blogging. So today only – Flakey Friends and Flakey Sentiments are 20% off!
For my Flakey Friends
This stamp sets they picked for me, called More Flakey Friends and Flakey Sentiments, has some cute images in it – and of course the fun “paper doll” pieces I love to add to my cards! I used a MISTI to get the setup together after planning it using masks. then colored it with Museum Aquarelle pencils. Check out the video below or click HERE to see it in HD on YouTube.
Below are links to the supplies I’ve used for today’s project. Compensated affiliate links may used, which means if you make a purchase I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. I truly appreciate your support toward the costs of running this blog! Read more.
- Honey Bee Stamps, 20% off today only:
- Judikins Eclipse Tape for masking
- Honey Bee Stamps, Ice Chips Glitter
- Ranger Accents, Glossy Accents
- Canson Arches French Bound Cold Press Watercolor Paper Pad 9×12
- Black Velvet Watercolor Brushes, Short Round 6
- VersaFine Ink Pad, Onyx Black
- My Sweet Petunia MISTI Laser Etched Stamping Tool
- Avery Elle Notecards, Citrus Collection