Hello All! It’s LauraJane wishing a Happy Thanksgiving to those who are in the USA. We are so very thankful to ALL who show support and Love to HoneyBee Stamps by using our products:)) We are Grateful that Honeybee Stamps is growing because of you!My card for today is featuring the Thanks and Giving set as well as the Happiness sentiment set. Embellished with Hello Gorgeous.
I started my card with a 4 3/4 x 6 inch white CS. Inked the thanksgiving in my MISTI with three shades of yellow ink.
Then I stamped happy in the two lightest shades of yellow.
Stamped two bouquets from Hello Gorgeous in yellow.
Set to coloring with the Ziggys.
- Pale Dawn Gray
- Green Shadow
- Olive Green
- Haze Blue
- Flesh Color
- Pale Pink
- Lemon Yellow
- I touched up the lower parts of the thanksgiving with the Blush Ziggy to add more definition.
- Then I trimmed the panel down so just a hint of white was on each side of thanksgiving. it ended up being 5 5/8″ wide.
- Added a small stitch line around the straight edges with Blush ziggy as well.
- decided to fussy cut around the lower part of the pretty bouquets.
- On a separate white cardbase I quickly drew stripes with Blush and Flesh Color Ziggys on the lower half.
- Placed foam tape on the fussy cut edges and adhered it to the base.
Hope you have a Blessed day!